You are beautiful beyond description

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
jill flower
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:54 pm
Contact:

You are beautiful beyond description

Post by jill flower » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:02 pm

You are beautiful beyond description

The above is the first line.e of the hymn
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

You are beautiful beyond description

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Hi jill,

Is this it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No1MfYkcNuU

You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depths of Your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty, enthroned above

And I stand, I stand in awe of You
I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You

You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depths of Your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty, enthroned above

And I stand, I stand in awe of You
I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You
Yes, I stand in awe of You
I stand in awe of You
jill flower
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:54 pm
Contact:

You are beautiful beyond description

Post by jill flower » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Just listened to it. Lovely words and tune. Thank you.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 63 guests