Lyrics to A Vessel of Honor
-
cjcaldwell
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:15 pm
- Contact:
Lyrics to A Vessel of Honor
Does anyone have the lyrcis to "A Vessel of Honor"
-
Guest
Lyrics to A Vessel of Honor
I have two different songs, here are both. I hope one of them is the one you wanted..
# 1
A Vessel of Honour
In a great house there are vessels,
Some of wood and some of clay.
There are great ones and small ones,
You can choose the ones you may.
Some for service, some for beauty,
Others bear refreshing wine.
Lord, I care not how you use me,
Please just hear this prayer of mine.
Chorus
Make me a vessel unto honour,
The fame of this world, I refuse.
Sanctify me, cleanse me, and fill me,
Meet for the Master's own use.
Lord, my vessel is empty;
It is purged from dross and sin,
By your precious blood on Calv'ry.
It has cleansed me now within.
Tho' unworthy for Your service,
Yet Your grace is mine today;
So I offer You my vessel
For Your use and this I pray.
Chorus
Tag
Yes, I'll be meet for the Master's own use.
# 2
A Vessel Of Honor
A vessel of honor, I'm longing to be
As clay to the potter, May I be to Thee.
You may have to break down resistance at times,
But Lord don't stop molding and shaping my life.
Chorus
Shape me dear Father, please make me like You,
Mold me completely, so I can be true
And if You have to break me may I understand
You're still loving and molding my life in Your hands.
It would be such disservice resource would be nil
If clay rejects the potter and seeks it's own will.
It could be only cast out to the old potters field
Please don't cast me out Master, put me back on the wheel
Chorus x 2
Tag
You're still loving and molding my life in Your hands
# 1
A Vessel of Honour
In a great house there are vessels,
Some of wood and some of clay.
There are great ones and small ones,
You can choose the ones you may.
Some for service, some for beauty,
Others bear refreshing wine.
Lord, I care not how you use me,
Please just hear this prayer of mine.
Chorus
Make me a vessel unto honour,
The fame of this world, I refuse.
Sanctify me, cleanse me, and fill me,
Meet for the Master's own use.
Lord, my vessel is empty;
It is purged from dross and sin,
By your precious blood on Calv'ry.
It has cleansed me now within.
Tho' unworthy for Your service,
Yet Your grace is mine today;
So I offer You my vessel
For Your use and this I pray.
Chorus
Tag
Yes, I'll be meet for the Master's own use.
# 2
A Vessel Of Honor
A vessel of honor, I'm longing to be
As clay to the potter, May I be to Thee.
You may have to break down resistance at times,
But Lord don't stop molding and shaping my life.
Chorus
Shape me dear Father, please make me like You,
Mold me completely, so I can be true
And if You have to break me may I understand
You're still loving and molding my life in Your hands.
It would be such disservice resource would be nil
If clay rejects the potter and seeks it's own will.
It could be only cast out to the old potters field
Please don't cast me out Master, put me back on the wheel
Chorus x 2
Tag
You're still loving and molding my life in Your hands
-
Guest
Lyrics to A Vessel of Honor
do you know where i can buy the soundtrack for the second one/
Lyrics to A Vessel of Honor
You should be able to get a CD from this site and possibly a soundtrack. If anything get the CD as you will be blessed.
www.zionmusic.com/mcgruder.html
You will find "The Vessel of Honor" song listed with album "High Rise"
www.zionmusic.com/mcgruder.html
You will find "The Vessel of Honor" song listed with album "High Rise"
Lyrics to A Vessel of Honor
Wade Spencer also sings the second one. You could go to his site and order soundtrack. I love this song.
-
Guest
Lyrics to A Vessel of Honor
this song is a-maz-ing
-
kingspal99
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:20 pm
- Contact:
Lyrics to A Vessel of Honor
the name of this song is
"Shape Me Dear Lord /I Love You "
A vessel of honor, I'm longing to be
As clay to the potter, May I be to Thee.
You may have to break down resistance at times,
But Lord don't stop molding and shaping my life.
Chorus
Shape me dear Father, please make me like You,
Mold me completely, so I can be true
And if You have to break me may I understand
You're still loving and molding my life in Your hands.
It would be such disservice resource would be nil
If clay rejects the potter and seeks it's own will.
It could be only cast out to the old potters field
Please don't cast me out Master, put me back on the wheel
Chorus x 2
Tag
You're still loving and molding my life in Your hands
"Shape Me Dear Lord /I Love You "
A vessel of honor, I'm longing to be
As clay to the potter, May I be to Thee.
You may have to break down resistance at times,
But Lord don't stop molding and shaping my life.
Chorus
Shape me dear Father, please make me like You,
Mold me completely, so I can be true
And if You have to break me may I understand
You're still loving and molding my life in Your hands.
It would be such disservice resource would be nil
If clay rejects the potter and seeks it's own will.
It could be only cast out to the old potters field
Please don't cast me out Master, put me back on the wheel
Chorus x 2
Tag
You're still loving and molding my life in Your hands
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 66 guests
