He's coming back again and I'm the only reason
Like a groom hell be returning for his bride
Preparations have been made ill soon be going
I've a mansion over on the other side
He's coming back again and I'm the only reason
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
He's coming back again and I'm the only reason
Here is the Shiloh Quartet's rendition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icCP8xdUZ2E
CHORUS:
He's coming back again and I'm the only reason,
Like a groom He'll be returning for His Bride;
Reservations have been made; I'll soon be going,
I've a mansion over on the other side.
All the pain and shame they caused my blessed Savior,
All the scars that marred the body of my Lord;
All the miles between this earth and God's blue heaven,
Could not keep Him from returning back to earth.
Chorus
When He comes again, He will not need a manger,
Earthly man will not be mocking His sweet name;
King of Kings and Lord of Lords He'll be returning,
With great triumph He'll be rapturing the saints.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icCP8xdUZ2E
CHORUS:
He's coming back again and I'm the only reason,
Like a groom He'll be returning for His Bride;
Reservations have been made; I'll soon be going,
I've a mansion over on the other side.
All the pain and shame they caused my blessed Savior,
All the scars that marred the body of my Lord;
All the miles between this earth and God's blue heaven,
Could not keep Him from returning back to earth.
Chorus
When He comes again, He will not need a manger,
Earthly man will not be mocking His sweet name;
King of Kings and Lord of Lords He'll be returning,
With great triumph He'll be rapturing the saints.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 52 guests
