the chorus say something like this: "Pastor, no te preocupes si es que alguno te esta dando problemas, porque Cristo quitará lo que no es suyo, y aunque te quedes con uno pero que pase la prueba" I really really need this lyric a video or something. Thanks so much
Pastor
Pastor
If theres anyone spanglish here I need help. I don't know if that's the title of the song but who sing this is Merary Castro. The Pastor day is coming and I want to dedicate this song to my Pastor. And it says like this is in spanish,
the chorus say something like this: "Pastor, no te preocupes si es que alguno te esta dando problemas, porque Cristo quitará lo que no es suyo, y aunque te quedes con uno pero que pase la prueba" I really really need this lyric a video or something. Thanks so much
the chorus say something like this: "Pastor, no te preocupes si es que alguno te esta dando problemas, porque Cristo quitará lo que no es suyo, y aunque te quedes con uno pero que pase la prueba" I really really need this lyric a video or something. Thanks so much
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 44 guests
