Looking for a song "O' How sweet To rest in the Arms of Jesus"
-
utsteadman
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:50 pm
- Contact:
Looking for a song "O' How sweet To rest in the Arms of Jesus"
The best I remember it goes like " O' How sweet to rest in the arms of Jesus, O' how sweet .... Just to know he has saved me, with His mercy forgave me...." Any Help would be appreciated.
-
Guest
Looking for a song "O' How sweet To rest in the Arms of Jesus"
Once a traveler I was wandering, down a road rough and dusty
Satan had me blinded to the things of the world
I didn't know the peace of Jesus, wasn't aware salvation frees us
Till I trusted him completely by hearing God's word
O how sweet to rest in the arms of Jesus
O how sweet to know I'm safe from all harm
Just to know he has saved me, with his mercy forgave me
O how sweet to lean on Jesus' strong arms
Life has had its cares and trials, and we've walked some lonely miles
But it's worth the slight affliction for the smile on God's face
When my journey here has ended and to God I have ascended
There with him my voice has blended, I'll thank him for Amazing Grace
Chorus
Tag: O how sweet to lean on Jesus' strong arms
I couldn't find the song on youtube, but I know that there are several southern gospel groups that have it on their cd's (:
Satan had me blinded to the things of the world
I didn't know the peace of Jesus, wasn't aware salvation frees us
Till I trusted him completely by hearing God's word
O how sweet to rest in the arms of Jesus
O how sweet to know I'm safe from all harm
Just to know he has saved me, with his mercy forgave me
O how sweet to lean on Jesus' strong arms
Life has had its cares and trials, and we've walked some lonely miles
But it's worth the slight affliction for the smile on God's face
When my journey here has ended and to God I have ascended
There with him my voice has blended, I'll thank him for Amazing Grace
Chorus
Tag: O how sweet to lean on Jesus' strong arms
I couldn't find the song on youtube, but I know that there are several southern gospel groups that have it on their cd's (:
-
Guest
Looking for a song "O' How sweet To rest in the Arms of Jesus"
The cathedrals on YouTube with it
-
Guest
Looking for a song "O' How sweet To rest in the Arms of Jesus"
I'm also looking on utube for tht song, used to sing it back home on the choir in Jamaica.
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Looking for a song "O' How sweet To rest in the Arms of Jesus"
Here is the studio recording from The Cathedrals'
1982 album - Oh Happy Day
Oh How Sweet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w-vm6AttvQ
1982 album - Oh Happy Day
Oh How Sweet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w-vm6AttvQ
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Looking for a song "O' How sweet To rest in the Arms of Jesus"
Here is another verse:
He is building me a mansion. His perfect plan need no expansion
I can hear the raptured Church start to sing Amazing Grace
There'll be sunshine and laughter and joy ever after
as we march 'round walls of Jasper; see Jesus face-to-face
and yet another rendition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EE-9exlfjw
He is building me a mansion. His perfect plan need no expansion
I can hear the raptured Church start to sing Amazing Grace
There'll be sunshine and laughter and joy ever after
as we march 'round walls of Jasper; see Jesus face-to-face
and yet another rendition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EE-9exlfjw
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 25 guests
