Up with People
-
koalapatti
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:50 am
- Contact:
Up with People
I am looking for all the words to this song. I heard in a church a long time ago, when a group of people gave a concert. It became an interactive song, as the singers walked up the aisles, encouraging everyone to sing. I really enjoyed the feeling it brought..
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Up with People
Hi koalapatti'
Is this the song you are looking for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkNfmwjaNic
It was written by Paul & Ralph Colwell in 1968
Here is a 1991 version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skK1CKKlc0M
Up With People!
It happened just this morning I was walking down the street"¨
The milkman and the postman and policeman I did meet."¨
There in ev'ry window and ev'ry single door
"¨I recognized people I'd never noticed before.
Up! Up with people! "¨You meet 'em wherever you go"¨
Up! Up with People! "¨They're the best kind of folks we know.
"¨If more people were for people - "¨All people everywhere"¨
There'd be a lot less people to worry about
"¨And a lot more people who care.
People from the south-land and people from the north
"¨Like a mighty army I saw them coming forth.
"¨'Twas a great reunion befitting of a king!"¨
Then I realized people were more important than things.
Is this the song you are looking for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkNfmwjaNic
It was written by Paul & Ralph Colwell in 1968
Here is a 1991 version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skK1CKKlc0M
Up With People!
It happened just this morning I was walking down the street"¨
The milkman and the postman and policeman I did meet."¨
There in ev'ry window and ev'ry single door
"¨I recognized people I'd never noticed before.
Up! Up with people! "¨You meet 'em wherever you go"¨
Up! Up with People! "¨They're the best kind of folks we know.
"¨If more people were for people - "¨All people everywhere"¨
There'd be a lot less people to worry about
"¨And a lot more people who care.
People from the south-land and people from the north
"¨Like a mighty army I saw them coming forth.
"¨'Twas a great reunion befitting of a king!"¨
Then I realized people were more important than things.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 76 guests
