if your presence go not with me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
alicat825
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:12 am
Contact:

if your presence go not with me

Post by alicat825 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:17 am

I can't remember the title if the song but done of the lyrics are:
Lord, if your presence go not with me I don't want to go
And if your Spirit is not leading me, Lord I need to know
For you have placed me here I'll do you will
Your love I'll try to show
But if your presence go not with me I don't want to go.
Guest

if your presence go not with me

Post by Guest » Thu May 01, 2014 6:38 pm

I'm looking for this same song too!! Need sheet music!!
Guest

if your presence go not with me

Post by Guest » Sat May 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Brother Brent bartlett of central baptist church of Hattiesburg Mississippi has the music to it. You can call and ask him from the churches website or email him.
Guest

if your presence go not with me

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Correction: Brother Brent Bartlett's father, Alan Bartlett, has it and OWNS the copyright. It would be better to contact him directly, his email is [email protected] his phone number is (225) 773-4023

God bless!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 19 guests