Kids' songs???

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
atchurch

Kids' songs???

Post by atchurch » Thu May 10, 2007 4:39 pm

there was a song we sang in church in the 80s. i need the whole collection. one song said, "i know a kid with a big long nose (la, la, la, la) looks alot like Pinnocchio's (la, la, la, la) bad news when she gets a cold, look out, thar she blows....but He loves us all, short, fat and tall, God made us all, JESUS LOVES US ALL!"

and another one was an extended version of "Jesus loves the little children" where everytime you say a color, the music changes...like "Re...........d, (Indian drum beats) haya, haya, haya, haya.....(deep voices) yes Jesus loves me.....yes, Jesus loves me.....yes, Jesus loves me.....the Bible tells me so.....HOW!" and so on and so on......Yellow had Chinese music and a gong and high voices, Black had rock, White like an antham....then it said, "Hey man, did Jesus forget about us? NO WAY, José, Olé!!!!!" it was really cool. and i have lots of different ethnicities in my kids' choir and thought these would be fun.

can anyone help out???
thanks!
atchurch

Kids' songs???

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:38 pm

I know a kid with crooked teeth, head shaped like a Christmas wreath, bushy hair sticking everywhere is it beauty or the beast?
I was just thinking of this song. I too sang it in church in Ashland, Ky. I was going to post it to my facebook as I think the message is relevant ;)