Glad that i've been buried in the name of the Lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

Glad that i've been buried in the name of the Lord

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:36 am

i need the lyrics to the song Glad tthat i've bee buried in the name of the Lord
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

Glad that i've been buried in the name of the Lord

Post by songinmyheart » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:38 pm

This song is sung with a lot of enthusiasm. The main refrain is repeated

I'm so glad that I've been buried in the name of the Lord,
In the name of the Lord,
In the name of the Lord
I'm so glad that I've been buried in the name of the Lord,
Since the name of the Lord has been revealed.

Apparently there are various verses. Here are a couple I could decipher

Peter started preaching on the day of Pentecost
to thousands of souls who were so lost
They said men and brethren "what must we do"
He said repent and be baptized everyone of you

I never will forget that cold November day
I went down in the water and he washed my sins away
I was baptized in Jesus name
spoke in tongues when the Holy Ghost came

Then there is this version of the chorus

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is the name of the Lord.
Is the name of the Lord.
Is the name of the Lord.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is the name of the Lord.
Since the name of the Lord has set me free.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 35 guests