Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
-
Guest
Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
I am searching for the lyrics to a hymn from the Baptist Hymnal-(Sankey).It contains the line:-
There is a land beyond the stars
Gloryland, O, Gloryland (refrain)
There is a land beyond the stars
Gloryland, O, Gloryland (refrain)
-
Guest
Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
Here is a site that includes Ira Sankey's bio and a list of his songs with lyrics. Maybe you can find it here....
http://www.hymntime.com/tch/bio/s/a/n/sankey_id.htm
http://www.hymntime.com/tch/bio/s/a/n/sankey_id.htm
Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
Nope...for some reason, Cyberhymnal (which usually has everything) doesn't have this. But here are the lyrics you need:
1.
There is a land beyond the stars
Gloryland, bright Gloryland
Beyond the sunset's crimson bars
Gloryland, bright Gloryland
A land of peace without alloy
Of joy beyond all earthly joy
And naught its calm can e'er destroy
Gloryland, bright Gloryland!
2.
The city of our God is there,
Gloryland, bright Gloryland
Its jasper walls with beauty fair
Gloryland, bright Gloryland.
Its gates of pearl like silver gleam
Its skies with fadeless sunlight beam
And through it flows life's crystal stream
Gloryland, bright Gloryland!
3.
We lift our eyes by faith and see
Gloryland, bright Gloryland,
Where Christ Himself the light shall be
Gloryland, Bright Gloryland
There songs of praise glad hearts shall sing
The radiant air with music ring
Each voice proclaim our Saviour King
Gloryland, bright Gloryland!
Hope it helps. God bless!
Steve
1.
There is a land beyond the stars
Gloryland, bright Gloryland
Beyond the sunset's crimson bars
Gloryland, bright Gloryland
A land of peace without alloy
Of joy beyond all earthly joy
And naught its calm can e'er destroy
Gloryland, bright Gloryland!
2.
The city of our God is there,
Gloryland, bright Gloryland
Its jasper walls with beauty fair
Gloryland, bright Gloryland.
Its gates of pearl like silver gleam
Its skies with fadeless sunlight beam
And through it flows life's crystal stream
Gloryland, bright Gloryland!
3.
We lift our eyes by faith and see
Gloryland, bright Gloryland,
Where Christ Himself the light shall be
Gloryland, Bright Gloryland
There songs of praise glad hearts shall sing
The radiant air with music ring
Each voice proclaim our Saviour King
Gloryland, bright Gloryland!
Hope it helps. God bless!
Steve
-
BassSinger64
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:24 am
- Contact:
Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
What is the title of this song? I have a copy of Sankey's HymnBook, "Gospel Songs, Vol 1-6", from 1894. (I am not sure of the exact title of the HymnBook.)
I am not acquainted with this song.
I am not acquainted with this song.
-
Guest
Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
Waterson:Carthy have a beautiful recording of this hymn, Gloryland. Spine-tingling. The CD can be found here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Heathens-Old ... 467&sr=8-1
-
Guest
Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
I'm seaching for this song by Ely Christy. its first line reads:
It pays to serve Jesus I speak from my heart
It pays to serve Jesus I speak from my heart
-
Guest
Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
I'm seaching for this song by Ely Christy. its first line reads:
It pays to serve Jesus I speak from my heart . Please e-mail the lyrics to me at: [email protected]
It pays to serve Jesus I speak from my heart . Please e-mail the lyrics to me at: [email protected]
-
Guest
Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
i am searching for a song titled,
it pays to serve jesus
i speak from my heart
he will always be with us
if we do our part
there is nothing in this wild world
my e mail [email protected]
it pays to serve jesus
i speak from my heart
he will always be with us
if we do our part
there is nothing in this wild world
my e mail [email protected]
-
Guest
Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
I am searching for a song about Others that was in the old hymnals.
Thanks.
JCP
Thanks.
JCP
-
Guest
Lyrics to a Hymn from THe Baptist Hymnal (Sankey)
i am searching for a baptist hym with the line that says when all of Gods children get together what a time
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 46 guests
