One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:30 pm

Does somebody know the lyrics this song ONE DAY I"M GOING TO TAKE A STEP TO MY THEOPHANY..............?
Guest

One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2009 4:27 am

My Theophany
(Verse 1)
Don't you worry, little children, should death knock on your door,
Don't you know that death, is the doorway,
that leads to the heavenly shore.
Over there, is no heartache, no sorrow, grief nor pain
Just perfect love, peace and joy, beyond compare.

(Chorus)
One day I'm gonna to take a step towards my theophany,
One day I'm gonna take, another step, into my theophany
One day I know the final step, is going to set me free.
My theophany, I hear it calling me.
And it's calling come up, a little higher,
Into The Perfect Word,
Come up, a little higher, into the Agape love,
Come up, a little higher, soar through the heavenlies,
My theophany, I hear it calling me.

(Verse 2)
Over the next hill I look, Oh, I see victory,
Around the next turn in the road, that old devil, he's got to flee.
God's army is marching, marching onward, to slay that old enemy.
Around the next turn I see King Jesus coming for me.
Guest

One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

Post by Guest » Fri May 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Does anyone know the Chords to this song?
Guest

One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 am

Bro Steve
Shelley?
Guest

One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 pm

The song's author is Sis. Ernistine Craighead; who has since passed on.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 28 guests