Jesus Is precious to me
-
Guest
Jesus Is precious to me
I am looking for the words to Jesus Is Precious To Me
A very old song, yet quite beautiful
Thanks
msdestinyz
A very old song, yet quite beautiful
Thanks
msdestinyz
-
livingforthelord
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:49 am
- Contact:
Jesus Is precious to me
msdestinyz
does the chorus go like this?
Jesus is precious, He is so precious, Jesus is precios to me....
does the chorus go like this?
Jesus is precious, He is so precious, Jesus is precios to me....
-
mikeandlynae
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:31 am
- Contact:
Jesus Is precious to me
I am looking for it too and need to know who wrote and/or recorded the song. It was played at my mother's funeral last week and i would very much like a copy of it but could not find it on iTunes. Can you help?
Jesus Is precious to me
Hi msdestinyz,
Good news--lyrics have been posted in this thread already. Hope this is the one you're looking for, as there are several songs that go by this title.
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... opic&t=222
God bless!
Steve
Good news--lyrics have been posted in this thread already. Hope this is the one you're looking for, as there are several songs that go by this title.
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... opic&t=222
God bless!
Steve
-
Guest
Jesus Is precious to me
I hope this is what you are looking for...
Jesus is Precious
When I feel dishearted, forsaken, and forgoten
Jesus is precious to me.
In all my conditions, he is my great physician.
Jesus is precious to me.
(Chorus)
Jesus is precious, he is so precious.
Jesus is precious to me.
And he is my Savior, Lord and my Master.
Jesus is precious to me.
(Chorus)
He's comfort in sorrow, He's the only hope for tomorrow.
Jesus is precious to me.
He's all that I pray for, what more could I ask for?
Jesus is precious to me.
(Chorus)
Its not earthly treasures, and its not worldly pleasures
That seem so important to me.
And though I prize friendship,
And thank God for my kinship,
There's no one so precious to me.
Jesus is Precious
When I feel dishearted, forsaken, and forgoten
Jesus is precious to me.
In all my conditions, he is my great physician.
Jesus is precious to me.
(Chorus)
Jesus is precious, he is so precious.
Jesus is precious to me.
And he is my Savior, Lord and my Master.
Jesus is precious to me.
(Chorus)
He's comfort in sorrow, He's the only hope for tomorrow.
Jesus is precious to me.
He's all that I pray for, what more could I ask for?
Jesus is precious to me.
(Chorus)
Its not earthly treasures, and its not worldly pleasures
That seem so important to me.
And though I prize friendship,
And thank God for my kinship,
There's no one so precious to me.
Jesus Is precious to me
I am looking for the words to "He Loves Me Like I Was His Only Child"
-
Guest
Jesus Is precious to me
He loves me like i was His Only Child
My father has a great big family
and there are many children besides me
if your wondering how he divides his time
just let me say i never stand in line
he loves me like i was his only child
i never felt so loved before
i could never ask for more
he loves me like i was his only child
God really loves me yes e really loves me he loves me like i was his ony child
He never favors me above the rest
but i cant help but feel that i am blessed
he treats me best i often say
but then all me fathers children feel that way
he loves me like i was his only child
i never felt so loved before
i could never ask for more
he loves me like i was his only child
God really loves me yes e really loves me he loves me like i was his only child
My father has a great big family
and there are many children besides me
if your wondering how he divides his time
just let me say i never stand in line
he loves me like i was his only child
i never felt so loved before
i could never ask for more
he loves me like i was his only child
God really loves me yes e really loves me he loves me like i was his ony child
He never favors me above the rest
but i cant help but feel that i am blessed
he treats me best i often say
but then all me fathers children feel that way
he loves me like i was his only child
i never felt so loved before
i could never ask for more
he loves me like i was his only child
God really loves me yes e really loves me he loves me like i was his only child
-
Guest
Jesus Is precious to me
i was looking for the chords to "he loves me like i was his only child....hopefully in the key of g....
-
Guest
Jesus Is precious to me
Richard & Theresa wrote Jesus Is Precious to Me. Here's a video of them singing it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1INdyVfYjII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1INdyVfYjII
-
Guest
Jesus Is precious to me
Here are the chord changes just follow the words previously posted
Verse 1
Father(G) great (G7) family (Ab) there (Am) me (D) wondering (G) He (G7) time (C), let (Am) line (D)
Verse 2
never (G) me(G7) rest (C) I(Am) blessed (D) treats (G) I (G7) say(C) all (Am) way (G)
Chorus
loves(G) was (G7) child (C) Never (Am) before (D) I (Am) ask (D) loves (G) was (G7) child (C) God (Am) loves (D) yes (Am) loves (D) loves (Am) was (D) child (G)
Hope this helps.
Verse 1
Father(G) great (G7) family (Ab) there (Am) me (D) wondering (G) He (G7) time (C), let (Am) line (D)
Verse 2
never (G) me(G7) rest (C) I(Am) blessed (D) treats (G) I (G7) say(C) all (Am) way (G)
Chorus
loves(G) was (G7) child (C) Never (Am) before (D) I (Am) ask (D) loves (G) was (G7) child (C) God (Am) loves (D) yes (Am) loves (D) loves (Am) was (D) child (G)
Hope this helps.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 21 guests
