Sing the song of Miriam when I get to the other side?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
denise_109
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 2:35 am
Contact:

Sing the song of Miriam when I get to the other side?

Post by denise_109 » Sat May 04, 2013 2:54 am

I've looked everywhere and can't find the rest of the words.

"I'll sing the song of Miriam when I get to the other side.
I'll dance the dance of David (missing words).........
............of the Israelites when I cross old Jordan wide
'Cause the enemy's feet will never touch the banks on the other side."

Thanks!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 36 guests