do you know where I can find this song - Because I love

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
gboy 926
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 4:06 am
Contact:

do you know where I can find this song - Because I love

Post by gboy 926 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:08 am

God bless you all, I'm looking for this track mp3, tape, Amazon, itunes or whatever audio format or link you have please. These are the lyrics: Because I love If I could just explain, the way I feel inside  knowing Christ, is always by my side If I could show the world, the joy his presents brings and all that life does mean, to those who love his name. Having found the joy, I've long be searching for I've found I've wasted much the life I lived before and now for him I live, and not for worldly things I'll never be the same, because I love his name.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 23 guests