I may never walk up calvary hill but I know that where he died I may never see the empty tomb but I know he is alive.i may never see him face to face but an invitation I did get I may go where he has gone but im going where he lives
that is some of the chorus
im going where he died sung by murrays
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
im going where he died sung by murrays
I think you are looking for :
I'M GOING WHERE HE LIVES
The Bible tells the story of how our Lord was crucified,
How they pierced his hands and feet and blood flowed from his side;
But on that third appointed day he arose to live again,
My eyes did not behold him, but to Heaven he did ascend.
I may never walk up Calvary's hill but I know that's where he died,
I may never see that empty tomb but I know he's alive;
Though I've never seen him face to face an invitation he did give,
I may never visit where he died but I'm going where he lives.
Now he's seated at the right hand of his Father's throne,
He said he'd go to prepare a place I could call home;
He promised he wouldn't leave me here he'll be back to take his bride,
Then I'll be going where he lives because of where he died.
I may never walk up Calvary's hill but I know that's where he died,
I may never see that empty tomb but I know he's alive;
Though I've never seen him face to face an invitation he did give,
I may never visit where he died but I'm going where he lives.
I'M GOING WHERE HE LIVES
The Bible tells the story of how our Lord was crucified,
How they pierced his hands and feet and blood flowed from his side;
But on that third appointed day he arose to live again,
My eyes did not behold him, but to Heaven he did ascend.
I may never walk up Calvary's hill but I know that's where he died,
I may never see that empty tomb but I know he's alive;
Though I've never seen him face to face an invitation he did give,
I may never visit where he died but I'm going where he lives.
Now he's seated at the right hand of his Father's throne,
He said he'd go to prepare a place I could call home;
He promised he wouldn't leave me here he'll be back to take his bride,
Then I'll be going where he lives because of where he died.
I may never walk up Calvary's hill but I know that's where he died,
I may never see that empty tomb but I know he's alive;
Though I've never seen him face to face an invitation he did give,
I may never visit where he died but I'm going where he lives.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 74 guests
