I'd like to be found praising Him

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

I'd like to be found praising Him

Post by Guest » Sat May 25, 2013 8:03 pm

I only know the first verse of this song and I can't find the second. It goes

This could be the hour of our Lords return
This may be the dawning of that day
When the trumpets sound and the clouds roll back
All the saints begin to
Praise him, praise him, praise him for the blood that set us free
In case this is the hour of our lords return, I'd like to be found praising him for saving me

Help! Thanks and God RICHLY bless :)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 14 guests