he's everything I need
-
Guest
he's everything I need
weary downtrodden believer by the kingsmen
-
Guest
he's everything I need
Weary, down-trodden believer, I know the burden reliever,
He is the sinless Redeemer, He's my best friend;
I met Him on bended knee, He met me at Calvary,
Underneath that rugged tree, that's where I've been.
Now He dries every tear I cry, He answers when I ask "why",
He's every single little thing I need;
He is faithful down to the end, He's closer than a brother's been,
When I think about all He is, that's all I need.
Christian, don't give up trying; mountains were made for climbing,
The One who walks beside me will stand by you;
I've never known Him to fail, He's conquered both death and hell,
So do not doubt that He will prevail; I've seen what He can do.
Now He dries every tear I cry, He answers when I ask "why",
He's every single little thing I need;
He is faithful down to the end, He's closer than a brother's been,
When I think about all He is, that's all I need.
He is the sinless Redeemer, He's my best friend;
I met Him on bended knee, He met me at Calvary,
Underneath that rugged tree, that's where I've been.
Now He dries every tear I cry, He answers when I ask "why",
He's every single little thing I need;
He is faithful down to the end, He's closer than a brother's been,
When I think about all He is, that's all I need.
Christian, don't give up trying; mountains were made for climbing,
The One who walks beside me will stand by you;
I've never known Him to fail, He's conquered both death and hell,
So do not doubt that He will prevail; I've seen what He can do.
Now He dries every tear I cry, He answers when I ask "why",
He's every single little thing I need;
He is faithful down to the end, He's closer than a brother's been,
When I think about all He is, that's all I need.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 12 guests
