Mark Trammell Trio-Medley song: TOO MUCH TO GAIN TO LOSE-WE SHALL BEHOLD HIM
Mark Trammell Trio-Medley song: TOO MUCH TO GAIN TO LOSE-WE SHALL BEHOLD HIM
Does anyone know where I can get this medley?? Dotti Rambo wrote these individually, but an arranger LARRY GOSS put this medley version together. This is what I want. God Bless and thank you.
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Mark Trammell Trio-Medley song: TOO MUCH TO GAIN TO LOSE-WE SHALL BEHOLD HIM
The medley is on their CD Lifetime.
You could possibly have your local bookstore order it
but if not I found it for sale on the net at:
http://www.christianbook.com/mark-tramm ... QgodcEAA3A
You could possibly have your local bookstore order it
but if not I found it for sale on the net at:
http://www.christianbook.com/mark-tramm ... QgodcEAA3A
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 62 guests
