Telephone line

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Maria Mama
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Telephone line

Post by Maria Mama » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm unsure of the name of the song but I heard it in a church 30-35 yrs. ago. It talks about having a direct line or telephone line to God. It mentions getting on our knees to pray. Very happy song. I really wish I knew who sang it and the lyrics. Any ideas?
Maria Mama
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Telephone line

Post by Maria Mama » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:27 pm

FYI - it isn't 'Royal Telephone Line'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 21 guests