I'm Free Gaither Vocal Band

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Baleighmcw
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:01 am
Contact:

I'm Free Gaither Vocal Band

Post by Baleighmcw » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 am

I'm free from the fear of tomorrow, I'm free from the guilt of the past; For I've traded my shackles for a glorious song, I'm Free! Praise the Lord! Free at last!

^thats the chorus^ I know all the words just need the chords for it thanks in advanced!
Guest

I'm Free Gaither Vocal Band

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:14 am

F Bb F
So long I had searched for life's meaning
C7 F
Enslaved by the world and my greed
Bb F
Then the door of my prison was opened by love
F#' C7 F
For the ransom was paid I was freed

F7 Bb F
I'm free from the fear of tomorrow
C7 F
I"m free from the guilt of the past
F7 Bb F
For I've traded my shackles for a glorious song
F#' C7 F
I'm free, praise the Lord, free at last
Guest

I'm Free Gaither Vocal Band

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 am

The F#' is F# with a little dot after it. Forget what the dot means.
Guest

I'm Free Gaither Vocal Band

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:23 am

found out - it's F# diminished. F# A C
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 44 guests