we're building up the temple, we're building up the temple of the Lord,

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

we're building up the temple, we're building up the temple of the Lord,

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Sunday school chorus
then the boys sing
then the girls
it is like a challenge
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

we're building up the temple, we're building up the temple of the Lord,

Post by songinmyheart » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Is this it?

Building up the temple,
Building up the temple.
Building up the temple of the Lord.
Brother, won't you help me?
Sister, won't you help me?
Building up the temple of the Lord.
Down in the dumps I'll never go-oh!
That's where the devil keeps me low-oh!
I'll sing with all might,
And I 'll keep my armor bright!
Down in the dumps I'll never go!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 44 guests