All I can remember is this much:
Let the last song I sing be for Jesus.
Let each word from my lips sing his praise
Well let the last song I sing be for Jesus
I want leave this world sing amazing grace
Please and thank you. Any help is appreciated
thank you.
Let The Last Song I Sing Be For Jesus Lyrics needed please
-
lexiemanning
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 pm
- Contact:
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Let The Last Song I Sing Be For Jesus Lyrics needed please
Is this it?
The Last Song I Sing
I remember early years how my heart would fill with cheer
Come Sunday morning off to church we'd go.
And the joybells would ring when the teacher said, "Let's sing
Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so."
Oh how clearly I recall when they gave the altar call
With the invitation song "Just As I Am,"
How my heart would over flood with "There's Power in the Blood"
And we'd leave there singing praises to the Lamb.
CHORUS:
Let the last song I sing be for Jesus.
Let these words from our lips sing His praise.
Let the last song I sing be for Jesus,
I want to leave this world singing "Amazing Grace."
Then one night while sitting there list'ning to "Sweet Hour of Prayer",
Jesus whispered to my heart, "Why Not Tonight?"
So I hurried down the aisle and He met me with a smile,
Now I'm so glad that I can sing "I Saw The Light."
The Last Song I Sing
I remember early years how my heart would fill with cheer
Come Sunday morning off to church we'd go.
And the joybells would ring when the teacher said, "Let's sing
Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so."
Oh how clearly I recall when they gave the altar call
With the invitation song "Just As I Am,"
How my heart would over flood with "There's Power in the Blood"
And we'd leave there singing praises to the Lamb.
CHORUS:
Let the last song I sing be for Jesus.
Let these words from our lips sing His praise.
Let the last song I sing be for Jesus,
I want to leave this world singing "Amazing Grace."
Then one night while sitting there list'ning to "Sweet Hour of Prayer",
Jesus whispered to my heart, "Why Not Tonight?"
So I hurried down the aisle and He met me with a smile,
Now I'm so glad that I can sing "I Saw The Light."
-
lexiemanning
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 pm
- Contact:
Let The Last Song I Sing Be For Jesus Lyrics needed please
yes, thank you
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 73 guests
