Looking For Lyrics...I'll Never Get Too Old To Pray

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
mitytim
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:41 pm
Contact:

Looking For Lyrics...I'll Never Get Too Old To Pray

Post by mitytim » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Would anyone have the lyrics to: "I'll Never Get Too Old To Pray", by the Rochesters.Thanks so much!!!
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

Looking For Lyrics...I'll Never Get Too Old To Pray

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Couldn't find the Rochesters rendition but this was a clear recording
I transcribed from - as usual corrections are appreciated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3crXkxWeCIM

Daniel loved God (with) all of his life
and from his faith he never strayed
A prophet of dreams, a friend of the kings
he was used in so many ways
and as the years passed he still served his Lord
though weak and feeble he grew
with those prayers that he prayed three times a day
he did more than any strong man could do

Chorus
So if my voice starts to leave me and I cannot talk
or if my feet start to fail me and I can't even walk
if my eyes get so weak I can't see my way
I'll never get too old to pray

so as my age lengthens and my days grow few
I want to be used dear Lord
just like Daniel help me see his example
there are things that you still want me for
'cause there's a world out there dying without Your dear Son
they need someone who'll pray them on through
although my earthly frame may not be the same
I'll move mountains just by calling on you
mitytim
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:41 pm
Contact:

Looking For Lyrics...I'll Never Get Too Old To Pray

Post by mitytim » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:46 pm

THATS IT! Thank you so much for posting this for me :songinmyheart"! I am hoping to do it on Sunday, but was having a little trouble understanding some of his words.
Thanks again... Tim
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 42 guests