does anyone know the lyrics to shake hands with a poor boy
-
kittycat93
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:12 am
- Contact:
does anyone know the lyrics to shake hands with a poor boy
does anyone know the lyrics to shake hands with a poor boy
-
Guest
does anyone know the lyrics to shake hands with a poor boy
I've never had much, in this world below
But I'm going to a city, where the streets are pure gold
Christ made me an heir; I'm the child of a king
Shake hands with a poor boy, who owns everything
2nd verse
I'm depending on heaven, for my home in the sky
Already I'm heading, for that sweet bye and bye
But I've been adopted, and placed with a king
Shake hands with a poor boy, who owns everythinh
Chorus:
Shake hands with a poor boy, and how do you do
Have you met my Father? He cares about you
He's the king of all glory, His praises I'll sing
Shake hands with a poor boy, who owns everything
But I'm going to a city, where the streets are pure gold
Christ made me an heir; I'm the child of a king
Shake hands with a poor boy, who owns everything
2nd verse
I'm depending on heaven, for my home in the sky
Already I'm heading, for that sweet bye and bye
But I've been adopted, and placed with a king
Shake hands with a poor boy, who owns everythinh
Chorus:
Shake hands with a poor boy, and how do you do
Have you met my Father? He cares about you
He's the king of all glory, His praises I'll sing
Shake hands with a poor boy, who owns everything
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 56 guests
