this is a job for the holy ghost
this is a job for the holy ghost
trying to find the lyrics
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
this is a job for the holy ghost
Hi judys12,
I transcribed this from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo9wiOI9O9c
The words are somewhat different each time he repeats a line
but this is the jest of it. Lots of energy !!! Lots of fun !
Faster than a speeding bullet stronger than a moving train
able to move the highest mountain at the mention of Jesus name
a promise from the Father. Jesus said he would send
The original super power my God makes a dead man live again
Where ever you're in trouble anywhere coast to coast
you just lift your hand to heaven and call on the Lord of Hosts
He aint never lost a single battle. He's the one I need the most
This is a job for the Holy Ghost
When trouble's on the horizon. Satan wants to take you down
It aint over 'til it's over when the Holy Ghost comes to town.
It's no time to surrender. It;s no time to retreat
From Genesis to Revelation the Holy Ghost has a never been beat
I don't need no batman spiderman superman uncle sam
I don't need no ? I just need the Holy Ghost
I transcribed this from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo9wiOI9O9c
The words are somewhat different each time he repeats a line
but this is the jest of it. Lots of energy !!! Lots of fun !
Faster than a speeding bullet stronger than a moving train
able to move the highest mountain at the mention of Jesus name
a promise from the Father. Jesus said he would send
The original super power my God makes a dead man live again
Where ever you're in trouble anywhere coast to coast
you just lift your hand to heaven and call on the Lord of Hosts
He aint never lost a single battle. He's the one I need the most
This is a job for the Holy Ghost
When trouble's on the horizon. Satan wants to take you down
It aint over 'til it's over when the Holy Ghost comes to town.
It's no time to surrender. It;s no time to retreat
From Genesis to Revelation the Holy Ghost has a never been beat
I don't need no batman spiderman superman uncle sam
I don't need no ? I just need the Holy Ghost
this is a job for the holy ghost
thank you
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 39 guests
