Waited too late?????
-
Guest
Waited too late?????
k for lyrics to Geral Crabb number called--- WAITED TOO LATE
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Waited too late?????
Are these the lyrics you are looking for?
My old grandmother prayed I'd follow in her shoes
Jesus you were her dearest friend
but I took the wrong path and look where it led
on the bottom here paying for sin
Day after day you'd knocked on my heart's door
where as often I'd turned you away
now the loud sound of silence is all I can hear
Oh God have I waited too late?
It's been a while Lord since You called
and reached out your hand
while I was walking the pathway of sin
Your Word says your Spirit won't always strive with men
Lord I wonder how long has it been
My old grandmother prayed I'd follow in her shoes
Jesus you were her dearest friend
but I took the wrong path and look where it led
on the bottom here paying for sin
Day after day you'd knocked on my heart's door
where as often I'd turned you away
now the loud sound of silence is all I can hear
Oh God have I waited too late?
It's been a while Lord since You called
and reached out your hand
while I was walking the pathway of sin
Your Word says your Spirit won't always strive with men
Lord I wonder how long has it been
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 34 guests
