Lyrics - Sometimes It Takes A Mountain, Sometimes It Takes A Troubled Sea

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

Lyrics - Sometimes It Takes A Mountain, Sometimes It Takes A Troubled Sea

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:23 pm

Need lyrics:
"Sometimes It Takes A Mountain, Sometimes It Takes A Troubled Sea"
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

Lyrics - Sometimes It Takes A Mountain, Sometimes It Takes A Troubled Sea

Post by songinmyheart » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Are these the lyrics you are looking for?
The Gaither Vocal Band recorded this

I faced a mountain,
That I never faced before
That's why I'm calling on the Lord
I know it's been awhile,
But Lord please hear my prayer
I need you like I never have before.

Chorus:
Sometimes it takes a mountain
Sometimes a troubled sea
Sometimes it takes a desert
To get a hold of me
Your Love is so much stronger
Then whatever troubles me
Sometimes it takes a mountain
To trust you and believe

Forgive me, Jesus
I thought I could control
Whatever life would throw my way
But this I will admit
Has brought me to my knees
I need you Lord and I'm not ashamed to say

(Repeat chorus)

Sometimes it takes a mountain
Sometimes a troubled sea
Sometimes it takes a desert
To get a hold of me
Your Love is so much stronger
Then whatever troubles me
Sometimes it takes a mountain
To trust you and believe

Sometimes it takes a mountain
To trust you and believe

Here is a recording along side the lyrics:
http://letras.com/gaither-vocal-band/so ... -mountain/
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 54 guests