Only know this much
What a journey it's been, What a journey it's been.
What a journey it's been
-
Guest
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
What a journey it's been
We have the lyrics in our archives:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=10488
What a journey, what a journey it's been.
Paul was a prisoner on a journey over the sea
And the ships with the tempest was tossed
But an angel of God; stood by him and said
Fear not for none will be lost.
(Chorus)
What a journey it's been since I met the Master
And Jesus saved me from sin.
The Journey's been long and I'm nearing the end
What a journey, what a journey it's been.
Now I started on this journey years ago with the Lord
And sometimes my ships in a storm.
But the Lord has kept His promise to never leave me alone
And someday my ship will sail home.
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=10488
What a journey, what a journey it's been.
Paul was a prisoner on a journey over the sea
And the ships with the tempest was tossed
But an angel of God; stood by him and said
Fear not for none will be lost.
(Chorus)
What a journey it's been since I met the Master
And Jesus saved me from sin.
The Journey's been long and I'm nearing the end
What a journey, what a journey it's been.
Now I started on this journey years ago with the Lord
And sometimes my ships in a storm.
But the Lord has kept His promise to never leave me alone
And someday my ship will sail home.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 48 guests
