Paint Me A Portrait Of God by Eddy Harrison
-
Guest
Paint Me A Portrait Of God by Eddy Harrison
I need the complete verses if anyone has them. Please
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Paint Me A Portrait Of God by Eddy Harrison
I haven't been able to find a recording to post the complete verses
but here are a few of the lyrics to start with >
Paint me a portrait of God paint it in colors blended just so
for I can imagine God must have smiled
why you've painted me a mother and child
Paint me a portrait of God
compassion and mercy, love that's so free
interpret His love as though I'd not heard no this is not God. . .
but here are a few of the lyrics to start with >
Paint me a portrait of God paint it in colors blended just so
for I can imagine God must have smiled
why you've painted me a mother and child
Paint me a portrait of God
compassion and mercy, love that's so free
interpret His love as though I'd not heard no this is not God. . .
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 46 guests
