if that mountain dont move
-
Guest
if that mountain dont move
by gerald crabb
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
if that mountain dont move
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gnywTZ5c-Q
I've cried a river of tears, though it seems
and the pain in my heart is a hurt that won't leave
Still I stand by the choice that I made long ago
I'm going through
Lord I brought nothing here when I came
so if I lose it all I'll still praise Your name
I have peace of mind I know You'll teach me to climb
if that mountain don't move
Oh Lord I don't know what tomorrow will bring
Hoping for sunshine, preparing for rain
Whatever I face, I'll trust in Your Grace to carry me through
My feet are so weary, at times I can't stand
but You hold me up when I've done all I can
Like so many times I know You'll teach me to climb
if that mountain don't move
I've spent long nights when sleep never came
and it seems like my loss far out numbered my gain
But I held on to hope as it led the way I made it through
The tempter determined that I would give in
but Grace made a way for me to pass through again
I have peace of mind You're gonna teach me to climb
Lord if that mountain don't move
Oh Lord I don't know what tomorrow will bring
Hoping for sunshine, preparing for rain
Whatever I face, I'm gonna trust in Your Grace
I know You're gonna carry me through
My feet are so weary, at times I can't stand
but You hold me up when I've done all I can
Like so many times I know You're gonna teach me to climb
if that mountain don't move
My feet are so weary, at times I can't stand
but You hold me up when I've done all I can
Like so many times I know You'll teach me to climb
if that mountain don't move
I've cried a river of tears, though it seems
and the pain in my heart is a hurt that won't leave
Still I stand by the choice that I made long ago
I'm going through
Lord I brought nothing here when I came
so if I lose it all I'll still praise Your name
I have peace of mind I know You'll teach me to climb
if that mountain don't move
Oh Lord I don't know what tomorrow will bring
Hoping for sunshine, preparing for rain
Whatever I face, I'll trust in Your Grace to carry me through
My feet are so weary, at times I can't stand
but You hold me up when I've done all I can
Like so many times I know You'll teach me to climb
if that mountain don't move
I've spent long nights when sleep never came
and it seems like my loss far out numbered my gain
But I held on to hope as it led the way I made it through
The tempter determined that I would give in
but Grace made a way for me to pass through again
I have peace of mind You're gonna teach me to climb
Lord if that mountain don't move
Oh Lord I don't know what tomorrow will bring
Hoping for sunshine, preparing for rain
Whatever I face, I'm gonna trust in Your Grace
I know You're gonna carry me through
My feet are so weary, at times I can't stand
but You hold me up when I've done all I can
Like so many times I know You're gonna teach me to climb
if that mountain don't move
My feet are so weary, at times I can't stand
but You hold me up when I've done all I can
Like so many times I know You'll teach me to climb
if that mountain don't move
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 29 guests
