Looking for the lyrics to a song that goes.
The only thing better, than talkin bout heaven;
Is when I walk those streets of gold and I wear my long white robe.
I'm gonna meet m y Lord up there, at that meeting in the air;
Ain't nothing better than being there.
The verses start:
Jesus is gone away to prepare for me a place.
and the other verse starts:
Imagine gates of pearl, nothing like them in this world.
I dont' know anymore of it.
The Only Thing Better Than Talking About Heaven
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
The Only Thing Better Than Talking About Heaven
. "ªAint Nothing Better Than Being There - Dudley Smith"¬
Studio recording - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDgUu087wzs
Live recording - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHDEPjQmJE0
Jesus is gone away to prepare for me a place.
There a home He builds for me beyond the sky
I'll be ready for that day when my soul shall fly away
to that mansion way over on the other side
Chorus
The only thing better than talkin' 'bout heaven;
Is when I walk those streets of gold and I wear my long white robe.
I'm gonna meet my Lord up there at that meeting in the air;
Ain't nothing better than being there.
Heaven's gates are made of pearl, there's none like it in this world.
That holy city's foundation's on precious stone
And finally on that day I'll see my Savior face to face
I'm gonna lift my hands and shout around the throne
This world has many pains and miseries to give
but I've a blessed hope waiting for me
When it's all been said and done and my race has been won
A crown of glory's laid up just for me
Studio recording - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDgUu087wzs
Live recording - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHDEPjQmJE0
Jesus is gone away to prepare for me a place.
There a home He builds for me beyond the sky
I'll be ready for that day when my soul shall fly away
to that mansion way over on the other side
Chorus
The only thing better than talkin' 'bout heaven;
Is when I walk those streets of gold and I wear my long white robe.
I'm gonna meet my Lord up there at that meeting in the air;
Ain't nothing better than being there.
Heaven's gates are made of pearl, there's none like it in this world.
That holy city's foundation's on precious stone
And finally on that day I'll see my Savior face to face
I'm gonna lift my hands and shout around the throne
This world has many pains and miseries to give
but I've a blessed hope waiting for me
When it's all been said and done and my race has been won
A crown of glory's laid up just for me
-
Guest
The Only Thing Better Than Talking About Heaven
Oh thank you! I couldn't even find it on youtube when I looked!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AlhajiBak, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 45 guests
