im glad ive crossed over the line charles johnson sings it
-
Guest
im glad ive crossed over the line charles johnson sings it
i come out the darknest into the light
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
im glad ive crossed over the line charles johnson sings it
I'm So Glad That I Crossed Over The Line - Charles Johnson & The Revivers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7-n7LsSJDk
Chorus
I'm so glad that I crossed over the line
I'm so glad that I crossed over the line
The line that separates the darkness from the light
I'm so glad I crossed over in time
I was traveling along the back roads
I was headed in the wrong direction
Satan surely had my soul locked and bound
Through God's love and mercy, His grace turned me around
And I'm so glad I crossed over in time
Chorus
Well I was headed in the wrong direction
My sin was dark as night
Satan was standing between my soul and the light
But Jesus gave me a light to shine when He saved this soul of mine
I'm so glad that I crossed over in time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7-n7LsSJDk
Chorus
I'm so glad that I crossed over the line
I'm so glad that I crossed over the line
The line that separates the darkness from the light
I'm so glad I crossed over in time
I was traveling along the back roads
I was headed in the wrong direction
Satan surely had my soul locked and bound
Through God's love and mercy, His grace turned me around
And I'm so glad I crossed over in time
Chorus
Well I was headed in the wrong direction
My sin was dark as night
Satan was standing between my soul and the light
But Jesus gave me a light to shine when He saved this soul of mine
I'm so glad that I crossed over in time
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 72 guests
