Please help ! give me faith like the men of old

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Not sure of the name but here are some of the words ...
"Give me faith like the men of old - Shadrach, Meshach and Abedenigo - Faith on land and faith on sea - Faith for you and faith for me - Faith to live and faith to die - Faith to reign with GOD on high - Give me that faith
Give me faith like Daniel had - Give me strength like Sampson had - givie me courage like old brother Job that I might walk on street of gold."
I would greatly appreciate your help! I have been looking for the rest of the words for a long time and I want to sing this in church.

Post by Guest » Thu May 05, 2011 3:34 pm

is the song you are looking for ....give me power like old samson, give me faith like old job, give me love like you Jesus, so i may walk on streets of gold.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Give me faith lord give me faith Give me faith like men of Old Shadrach, Meshach And Abednego they stood in the Fire but wasn't alone. all the kings men we're all afraid but those Hebrew boys began to say Give me faith.. Gold Told his servant Abraham to slay his son with his own hand, Lead them up to a Mountain High but God Prepared them a sacrifice
Give me faith like Daniel Had give me Strength like Sampson had, Give me Patience like Old Brother Job So i may walk the streets of Gold,

Ps: Here Is a Link of My pastors son Singing Give me faith hope you find this helpful GOD Bless http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHJmpqEkj8