I am looking for the lyrics to the song "Speak the Word, Lord" I don't know who the artist is.
Thank you.
Looking for lyrics to Speak the Word, Lord
-
touchthehem
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 am
- Contact:
-
DownToTheAltar
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:32 pm
- Contact:
Looking for lyrics to Speak the Word, Lord
Here is a song by that name sung by The New Hinsons. I hope it is the right one. God bless.
SPEAK THE WORD, LORD
(The New Hinsons)
If it's a foreign battlefield where I finally find your will.
Lord, then that's where I long to be.
In the desert without a drink, on some old ship about to sink.
Well, Lord I'll go if you'll just speak, speak to me.
(Chorus)
Speak the word, Lord, my ears long to hear you.
Speak the word, Lord, my heart aches to know.
Speak the word, Lord, I'll be what you'd have me to be.
Speak the word, Lord, and your servant will go.
Now, there's been times that I've complained
As life rubbed against the grain.
And I recall those times it took me to my knees.
But there's one thing I can do so I still know this, thanks to you.
For it was you Lord who took my cross to Calvary.
(Chorus x 2)
Tag: Speak the word, Lord and your servant will go.
I'll go.
SPEAK THE WORD, LORD
(The New Hinsons)
If it's a foreign battlefield where I finally find your will.
Lord, then that's where I long to be.
In the desert without a drink, on some old ship about to sink.
Well, Lord I'll go if you'll just speak, speak to me.
(Chorus)
Speak the word, Lord, my ears long to hear you.
Speak the word, Lord, my heart aches to know.
Speak the word, Lord, I'll be what you'd have me to be.
Speak the word, Lord, and your servant will go.
Now, there's been times that I've complained
As life rubbed against the grain.
And I recall those times it took me to my knees.
But there's one thing I can do so I still know this, thanks to you.
For it was you Lord who took my cross to Calvary.
(Chorus x 2)
Tag: Speak the word, Lord and your servant will go.
I'll go.
-
touchthehem
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 am
- Contact:
Looking for lyrics to Speak the Word, Lord
Thank you so much!
-
Guest
Looking for lyrics to Speak the Word, Lord
I am bless
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AlhajiBak, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 43 guests
