Under His Wings!!! My Way was feeled with danger I felt alone

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

Under His Wings!!! My Way was feeled with danger I felt alone

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:14 pm

I know the two first verses, but I have heard a third....I had never heard it before. It comes after....and the storm still rages but in the rock of ages I'm resting warmly here under my lords wings.....Then at the end of the third verse it talks about when I was aware I was under my Lords wings....Anyone have the lyrics to the complete song...or the third verse???
Guest

Under His Wings!!! My Way was feeled with danger I felt alone

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm

The Ruppes sing this song titled..."Under his wings"
Guest

Under His Wings!!! My Way was feeled with danger I felt alone

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:07 am

Under his wings , O what precious enjoyment!
There will I hide till lifes trials are oer, sheltered, protected,
no evil can harm me, resting in Jesus im safe ever more

Chorus/refrain,

SDA hymnal
Guest

Under His Wings!!! My Way was feeled with danger I felt alone

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:11 am

If you look up the Sisters singing it they included the 3rd verse. It was originally cut due to time restraints. Radio felt it was too long with the 3rd verse.

Nighttime came, the shadows fell, I could not find my way. The terrors of the night took hold and I yearned for break of day. Then He saw my plight and, out in the night, He shined His light and He called me to His side.
And I ran under His wings. There He covered me and, now, I can sing. And the night's still there but why should I care, when I'm made aware that I am under my Lord's wings? Under His wings.

My aunt wrote it. So glad to hear stories of it touching people!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 66 guests