I need the words to a song this is what i can remember
What a bleesed assurance to know i'm his and he's mine what a sweet consolation
what a blessed assurance
-
Guest
-
Guest
what a blessed assurance
I'm looking for the same song. This is all that I can remember though.
ch.
And what a blessed assurance to know I'm His and He's mine.
What a sweet consolation when He tells me I'm His child.
How could I ever doubt it when mountains get too hard to climb.
He's the God of all mountains, He's stood the test of time.
ch.
And what a blessed assurance to know I'm His and He's mine.
What a sweet consolation when He tells me I'm His child.
How could I ever doubt it when mountains get too hard to climb.
He's the God of all mountains, He's stood the test of time.
-
Guest
what a blessed assurance
Test of Time
I know you can find sheet music for it - seems like it's the best of the 80's????
I know you can find sheet music for it - seems like it's the best of the 80's????
-
Guest
what a blessed assurance
Verse 1:
There's a promise
in the bible
God's precious holy word
let all things work together for good to them
that love the lord
and today I claim that promise
trust in him for peace of mind
for he's the God
that through the ages
has stood the test of time
Verse 2:
Through this world's fierce raging battle
I will trust
him more and more
I dare not take
one step without him
until this fleeting life is ore
For the hand that holds tomorrow
that same hame is place in mine
and praise his name
throughout the ages
God has stood the test of time
There's a promise
in the bible
God's precious holy word
let all things work together for good to them
that love the lord
and today I claim that promise
trust in him for peace of mind
for he's the God
that through the ages
has stood the test of time
Verse 2:
Through this world's fierce raging battle
I will trust
him more and more
I dare not take
one step without him
until this fleeting life is ore
For the hand that holds tomorrow
that same hame is place in mine
and praise his name
throughout the ages
God has stood the test of time
-
Guest
what a blessed assurance
who sung this song? one I've been searching for as well.
-
Guest
what a blessed assurance
The Kingdom Heirs recorded it many years ago, but I'm not sure who else did it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 76 guests
