He must have walked........

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
smokeynichol
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:09 am
Contact:

He must have walked........

Post by smokeynichol » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:54 pm

looking for lyrics to--HE MUST HAVE WALKED THROUGH THE LOWEST VALLEY
Guest

He must have walked........

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 am

WHEN JESUS WALKED UP THAT HILL CALLED GOLGOTHA
NO ONE REALLY KNEW WHAT WAS ON HIS MIND
BUT THEY THOUGHT HIS LIFE WOULD END FOREVER
BUT THANK GOD HIS LIFE HAD JUST BEGUN.

CHORUS

HE MUST HAVE WALKED THROUGH THE LOWEST VALLEY
HE MUST HAVE WALKED THROUGH PASTURES SO GREEN
HE MUST HAVE WALKED BESIDE THE STILL WATERS
AND HE LED ME DOWN THE PATH I COULD NOT SEE.

I WAS DOWN IN THE VALLEY OF CONVICTION
NO LOWER VALLEY HAD I EVER TROD
THEN I CALLED UPON THE NAME OF JESUS
HE FORGAVE ME AND I PASSED FROM DEATH TO LIFE.


HOPE THIS WAS WHAT YOU WAS LOOKING FOR.
Guest

He must have walked........

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:44 pm

Yes it is, thanks for posting it.....
Rosalee Butcher
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AlhajiBak, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 53 guests