Not what I wish to be, nor where I wish to go, For who am I that I should choose my way?
-
phntomscribe
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:44 am
- Contact:
Not what I wish to be, nor where I wish to go, For who am I that I should choose my way?
I need the title and hymnwriter for an article.
-
Guest
Not what I wish to be, nor where I wish to go, For who am I that I should choose my way?
FOR WHOM AM I THAT I MAY CHOOSE MY WY
THE LORD SHALL CHOOSE FOR ME
THIS BETTER FAR I KNOW
SO BID ME GO OR STAY
I cannot find it but Is It My Devotion
It was in a hymnal called Songs of Praise
THE LORD SHALL CHOOSE FOR ME
THIS BETTER FAR I KNOW
SO BID ME GO OR STAY
I cannot find it but Is It My Devotion
It was in a hymnal called Songs of Praise
-
Guest
Not what I wish to be, nor where I wish to go, For who am I that I should choose my way?
Title: Submission.
The path that I have trod, hath brought me nearer God"
The path that I have trod, hath brought me nearer God"
-
Guest
Not what I wish to be, nor where I wish to go, For who am I that I should choose my way?
I was looking for where it came from, author, composer. Here's what I remember of what my mentor used to sing to me:
Not what I wish to be
Nor we are I wish to go
For who am I
That I should choose my way?
The Lord will choose for me
'Tis better far I know,
So let him bid me go
Or stay!
Not what I wish to be
Nor we are I wish to go
For who am I
That I should choose my way?
The Lord will choose for me
'Tis better far I know,
So let him bid me go
Or stay!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 59 guests
