I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
-
lcalderbank
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:23 pm
- Contact:
I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
I am trying to find the lyrics to a beautiful moving hymn a member of our Church choir sang at mum's funeral. All I know is it is something about Sunrise and I think it starts off by "I saw the sunlight....?"
and think the chorus went "May I be always close to you......"
Sorry it's a bit vague but I don't know the lyrics, hence I need to find them.
Thanks for your help.
and think the chorus went "May I be always close to you......"
Sorry it's a bit vague but I don't know the lyrics, hence I need to find them.
Thanks for your help.
-
Guest
I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
i watched the sunrise shinning above...(cant remember all the words)....may i be always close to u travelling all ur ways lord....my reply is about as vague as ur original lyrics haha
-
Guest
I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
hey my memory obv is rustier than i thought i didnt even remember all the bits i thought i did...anyway here goes...
I Watch The Sunrise
I watch the sunrise lighting the sky,
Casting its shadows near.
And on this morning bright though it be,
I feel those shadows near me.
But you are always close to me
Following all my ways.
May I be always close to you
Following all your ways, Lord
I watch the sunlight shine through the clouds,
Warming the earth below.
And at the mid-day, life seems to say:
I feel your brightness near me.
For you are always . . .
I watch the sunset fading away,
Lighting the clouds with sleep.
And as the evening closes its eyes,
I feel your presence near me.
For you are always . . .
I watch the moonlight guarding the night,
Waiting till morning comes.
The air is silent, earth is at rest
Only your peace is near me.
Yes, you are always
I Watch The Sunrise
I watch the sunrise lighting the sky,
Casting its shadows near.
And on this morning bright though it be,
I feel those shadows near me.
But you are always close to me
Following all my ways.
May I be always close to you
Following all your ways, Lord
I watch the sunlight shine through the clouds,
Warming the earth below.
And at the mid-day, life seems to say:
I feel your brightness near me.
For you are always . . .
I watch the sunset fading away,
Lighting the clouds with sleep.
And as the evening closes its eyes,
I feel your presence near me.
For you are always . . .
I watch the moonlight guarding the night,
Waiting till morning comes.
The air is silent, earth is at rest
Only your peace is near me.
Yes, you are always
I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
Anybody out there know the words to "When you hear of my home going"
-
SingerForGod
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:12 am
- Contact:
I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
I don't know if this is what you are requesting, but I found this in a search.It is exactly as posted. According to what I found it was recorded by the late Cleophus Robinson,Sr.
Homegoing
When you hear of my home going... Don?t worry about me.
When you hear of my home going... Don?t worry about me.
When you hear of my home going... Don?t worry about me.
I?M PACKED RIGHT NOW, HEY, HEY, ON MY WAY HOME.
One thing I know... Sure been born again.
I?VE MADE MY PREPERATIONS, ONE FRIDAY, LORD YOU SURE KNOW WHEN
YOU CALLED, BE MY TIME TO GO.
Hey... I?m just another soldier, going home to be with the Lord.
OH, GOING HOME GOING HOME
GOING HOME GOING HOME
I?M GOING HOME GOING HOME
I?M GOING HOME YES I?M GOING HOME
ONE OF THESE DAYS GOING HOME
WON?T BE LONG GOING HOME
YOU?LL LOOK FOR ME GOING HOME
I?LL BE GONE YES I?M GOING HOME
GOING HOME GOING HOME
I?M GOINGHOME GOING HOME
I?M GOING HOME GOING HOME
I?M GOING HOME YES I?M GOING HOME
I?M JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER,
Homegoing
When you hear of my home going... Don?t worry about me.
When you hear of my home going... Don?t worry about me.
When you hear of my home going... Don?t worry about me.
I?M PACKED RIGHT NOW, HEY, HEY, ON MY WAY HOME.
One thing I know... Sure been born again.
I?VE MADE MY PREPERATIONS, ONE FRIDAY, LORD YOU SURE KNOW WHEN
YOU CALLED, BE MY TIME TO GO.
Hey... I?m just another soldier, going home to be with the Lord.
OH, GOING HOME GOING HOME
GOING HOME GOING HOME
I?M GOING HOME GOING HOME
I?M GOING HOME YES I?M GOING HOME
ONE OF THESE DAYS GOING HOME
WON?T BE LONG GOING HOME
YOU?LL LOOK FOR ME GOING HOME
I?LL BE GONE YES I?M GOING HOME
GOING HOME GOING HOME
I?M GOINGHOME GOING HOME
I?M GOING HOME GOING HOME
I?M GOING HOME YES I?M GOING HOME
I?M JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER,
-
Guest
I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
Does anybody know the lyrics of the song "one day Jesus will call my name?" Please if you do write them dowm for me.Thanks in advance.
-
Guest
I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
Okay, I don't know the entire last verse but maybe this will help...
Some days drag, and some days fly, then some days i think of the day i'll die.
Some days fill me, and some days drain, and one day Jesus will call my name!
CHORUS {One day Jesus will call my name, as days go by I don't wanna stay the same, I wanna get so close to him that it's no big change on the day that Jesus calls my name}
Most days I pray, but some days I curse, a sad number of days I put myself, first but it's not what i do, the cross made that plain and one day Jesus will call my name!
Chorus x2
Some days I laugh some days i cry then some days i just wanna lay down and die (okay, sorry that's all I've got)
Some days drag, and some days fly, then some days i think of the day i'll die.
Some days fill me, and some days drain, and one day Jesus will call my name!
CHORUS {One day Jesus will call my name, as days go by I don't wanna stay the same, I wanna get so close to him that it's no big change on the day that Jesus calls my name}
Most days I pray, but some days I curse, a sad number of days I put myself, first but it's not what i do, the cross made that plain and one day Jesus will call my name!
Chorus x2
Some days I laugh some days i cry then some days i just wanna lay down and die (okay, sorry that's all I've got)
-
Guest
I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
Thanks, this is what I was looking for
-
Guest
I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
Its a lovely song. It was played at my grans funeral and at the funeral of my brothers father in law who died tragically. Its one of the best hymns I've ever heard.
-
Guest
I am Looking for Lyrics - I saw the sunlight
ive been looking for a song called something special if anyones heard if it please could you post the lyrics on here for me
i know it starts
What is He to me
Something special
He is special
His Love is surreal
i know it starts
What is He to me
Something special
He is special
His Love is surreal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 37 guests
