I need the lyrics to "Something within me" as sung by Stephen Hill.
Can anyone help
Lyrics, Something Within Me, Stephen Hill
-
Guest
Lyrics, Something Within Me, Stephen Hill
All that I know
I thank my God
I've got something within me
Something with me, Lord
That holdeth the reins
Something within me
That banishes pain
Something within me, Lord
That I can't explain
All I know I thank my God
I've got something within me
Well, now have you got something sister
Have you got that burning desire, oh yeah
Have you got something that burns you like fire
Have you got something that shows that others can admire, oh yeah
Well, now I've got hallelu' something with me
I've got something within me, oh yeah
Jesus gave me something, oh yeah
Have you got something
Somebody said it's hope
Somebody said it's peace
Somebody said joy
All I know is that nobody can take it away
Jesus gave it and it's here to stay
It's deep down
(Not so correct)
I thank my God
I've got something within me
Something with me, Lord
That holdeth the reins
Something within me
That banishes pain
Something within me, Lord
That I can't explain
All I know I thank my God
I've got something within me
Well, now have you got something sister
Have you got that burning desire, oh yeah
Have you got something that burns you like fire
Have you got something that shows that others can admire, oh yeah
Well, now I've got hallelu' something with me
I've got something within me, oh yeah
Jesus gave me something, oh yeah
Have you got something
Somebody said it's hope
Somebody said it's peace
Somebody said joy
All I know is that nobody can take it away
Jesus gave it and it's here to stay
It's deep down
(Not so correct)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 32 guests
