My Home
My Home
Can anyone supply me the lyrics for "My Home" recorded by Heirline. Thanks for any assistance you can give.
-
Guest
My Home
It's a long and dusty road that my feet are traveling on
And sometimes oh the clouds are dark and low
Oh but I've got to keep the faith and walk the straight and narrow way
Till I reach that place where I can call my home
-Chorus-
My home is just around the bend
I think about it now and then
Reunions by the millions everywhere
But the one that I so long to see
Is the one who bled and died for me
My home, my home, the place I long to be
Now so many hold this old world so dear
But I am just a stranger here
Just passing through on a temporary stay
But I'm looking forward to the time
When all of heaven will be mine
So I'll watch and pray for this could be the day
-Repeat chorus-
For my home is just around the bend
I think about it now and then
My home my home the place I long to be
My home
And sometimes oh the clouds are dark and low
Oh but I've got to keep the faith and walk the straight and narrow way
Till I reach that place where I can call my home
-Chorus-
My home is just around the bend
I think about it now and then
Reunions by the millions everywhere
But the one that I so long to see
Is the one who bled and died for me
My home, my home, the place I long to be
Now so many hold this old world so dear
But I am just a stranger here
Just passing through on a temporary stay
But I'm looking forward to the time
When all of heaven will be mine
So I'll watch and pray for this could be the day
-Repeat chorus-
For my home is just around the bend
I think about it now and then
My home my home the place I long to be
My home
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 33 guests
