from the tiny ant

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

from the tiny ant

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi i lov that song because me and my boy friend used to sing it in year 3
Guest

from the tiny ant

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 pm

:) it's brill
Guest

from the tiny ant

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 pm

engineering AS lesson just got interesting
Guest

from the tiny ant

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:53 pm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! haha! I loved this song in primary school!! I remember everyone would laugh at 'snorting hog' XD Primary school FTW!!!
Guest

from the tiny ant

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 pm

my sistr sings this
Guest

from the tiny ant

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:52 pm

I love this song and am hoping to sing it with some friends in front of half my school
Guest

from the tiny ant

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2010 7:36 pm

i remember on platypus we all used to carry the 's' and get told off

from the badger to the platypussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Guest

from the tiny ant

Post by Guest » Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Awesome song
Guest

from the tiny ant

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Great info for assemblys
Guest

from the tiny ant

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 pm

I love this song
I sing it at School all the time
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 84 guests