from the tiny ant
-
Guest
from the tiny ant
Hi i lov that song because me and my boy friend used to sing it in year 3
-
Guest
from the tiny ant
-
Guest
from the tiny ant
engineering AS lesson just got interesting
-
Guest
from the tiny ant
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! haha! I loved this song in primary school!! I remember everyone would laugh at 'snorting hog' XD Primary school FTW!!!
-
Guest
from the tiny ant
my sistr sings this
-
Guest
from the tiny ant
I love this song and am hoping to sing it with some friends in front of half my school
-
Guest
from the tiny ant
i remember on platypus we all used to carry the 's' and get told off
from the badger to the platypussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
from the badger to the platypussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
-
Guest
from the tiny ant
Awesome song
-
Guest
from the tiny ant
Great info for assemblys
-
Guest
from the tiny ant
I love this song
I sing it at School all the time
I sing it at School all the time
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 91 guests
