All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
-
CopperPenny
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 pm
- Contact:
All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
This was sung at the funeral of a slain police officer in PA about a year ago. I would like the complete lyrics - All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
Hi CopperPenny,
Here's what I was able to find:
Chorus:
All I ask of you is forever to remember me as loving you.
All I ask of you is forever to remember me as loving you.
1.
Deep the joy of being together in one heart
and for me that's just where it is.
2.
As we make our way through all the joys and pain,
can we sense our younger truer selves?
3.
Someone will be calling you to be there for a while.
Can you hear the cry from deep within?
4.
Laughter, joy and presence: the only gifts you are.
Have you time? I'd like to be with you.
5.
Persons come into the fiber of our lives,
and then their shadow fades and disappears.
Hope it helps. God bless.
Steve
Here's what I was able to find:
Chorus:
All I ask of you is forever to remember me as loving you.
All I ask of you is forever to remember me as loving you.
1.
Deep the joy of being together in one heart
and for me that's just where it is.
2.
As we make our way through all the joys and pain,
can we sense our younger truer selves?
3.
Someone will be calling you to be there for a while.
Can you hear the cry from deep within?
4.
Laughter, joy and presence: the only gifts you are.
Have you time? I'd like to be with you.
5.
Persons come into the fiber of our lives,
and then their shadow fades and disappears.
Hope it helps. God bless.
Steve
-
CopperPenny
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 pm
- Contact:
All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
Thank you Steve. I appreciate your help in finding the words to "All I ask of you is to forever remember me as loving you."
-
Guest
All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
thank you very much steve in finding the words and sharing it with us
-
Guest
All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
i love this song
-
Guest
All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
oh i love this song! Used to sing it in High School (Catholic school)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot] and 102 guests
