All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
CopperPenny
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 pm
Contact:

All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you

Post by CopperPenny » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 pm

This was sung at the funeral of a slain police officer in PA about a year ago. I would like the complete lyrics - All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
steve
Site Admin
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:27 am
Contact:

All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you

Post by steve » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:48 am

Hi CopperPenny,

Here's what I was able to find:

Chorus:
All I ask of you is forever to remember me as loving you.
All I ask of you is forever to remember me as loving you.

1.
Deep the joy of being together in one heart
and for me that's just where it is.

2.
As we make our way through all the joys and pain,
can we sense our younger truer selves?

3.
Someone will be calling you to be there for a while.
Can you hear the cry from deep within?

4.
Laughter, joy and presence: the only gifts you are.
Have you time? I'd like to be with you.

5.
Persons come into the fiber of our lives,
and then their shadow fades and disappears.

Hope it helps. God bless.
Steve
CopperPenny
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 pm
Contact:

All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you

Post by CopperPenny » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Thank you Steve. I appreciate your help in finding the words to "All I ask of you is to forever remember me as loving you."
Guest

All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:50 pm

thank you very much steve in finding the words and sharing it with us
Guest

All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:24 pm

i love this song
Guest

All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:21 pm

oh i love this song! Used to sing it in High School (Catholic school)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 32 guests