Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm not 100% certain of title but I'm looking for the lyrics of a navity song for the innkeeper which has There isn't any room for strangers..... Rat -a tat-tat etc in the song- can anybody help????
Thanks
Guest

Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 am

There Isn't Any Room
Rat-a-tat-tat, Rat-a-tat-tat,
No! No! No!
There isn't any room
And you can't stay here,
There isn't any room for strangers.
The wind may be chill
And the night may be cold,
And be full of nasty noises-in-the-dark
And dangers.
But there isn't any room,
There isn't any room,
There isn't any room for strangers.

Rat-a-tat-tat, Rat-a-tat-tat,
Yes! Yes! Yes!
There is a little room
And you may stay here,
We have a little place for strangers.
Come in from the night
To a stable so bare
Which is full of warmth and friendliness-and-safe from dangers.
Yes, there is a little room,
There is a little room,
There is a little room for strangers.
Guest

Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:23 am

Hi, I have a similar predicament however I have the lyrics but I need the song on download for my class and their nativity play. Can anybody help? I have searched the net high and low with no luck
Guest

Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi there,

Found this link if it's any good? If not Badsey Infant School School Road Badsey Worcestershire have the sheet music as they have used it in their recent nativity.

http://www.heritagedancerecordings.co.u ... g_page.htm
Guest

Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:14 pm

i liked the song javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' :) ')
Guest

Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 am

you could look on singup you go to www.singup.co.uk
Guest

Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:38 am

Hi
I'm in the same predicament. I'd like the music to this song, so I can share it with our kids,too.
Guest

Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 am

Does anyone have the piano scores for this song. Need it for school nativity
Guest

Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:18 pm

I used to sing this song when I was a kid in year one at school, now I'm teaching it to my five year old! Couldn't remember the words for the second verse, but now I can teach her those too!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 38 guests