Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'
-
Guest
Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'
I'm not 100% certain of title but I'm looking for the lyrics of a navity song for the innkeeper which has There isn't any room for strangers..... Rat -a tat-tat etc in the song- can anybody help????
Thanks
Thanks
-
Guest
Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'
There Isn't Any Room
Rat-a-tat-tat, Rat-a-tat-tat,
No! No! No!
There isn't any room
And you can't stay here,
There isn't any room for strangers.
The wind may be chill
And the night may be cold,
And be full of nasty noises-in-the-dark
And dangers.
But there isn't any room,
There isn't any room,
There isn't any room for strangers.
Rat-a-tat-tat, Rat-a-tat-tat,
Yes! Yes! Yes!
There is a little room
And you may stay here,
We have a little place for strangers.
Come in from the night
To a stable so bare
Which is full of warmth and friendliness-and-safe from dangers.
Yes, there is a little room,
There is a little room,
There is a little room for strangers.
Rat-a-tat-tat, Rat-a-tat-tat,
No! No! No!
There isn't any room
And you can't stay here,
There isn't any room for strangers.
The wind may be chill
And the night may be cold,
And be full of nasty noises-in-the-dark
And dangers.
But there isn't any room,
There isn't any room,
There isn't any room for strangers.
Rat-a-tat-tat, Rat-a-tat-tat,
Yes! Yes! Yes!
There is a little room
And you may stay here,
We have a little place for strangers.
Come in from the night
To a stable so bare
Which is full of warmth and friendliness-and-safe from dangers.
Yes, there is a little room,
There is a little room,
There is a little room for strangers.
-
Guest
Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'
Hi, I have a similar predicament however I have the lyrics but I need the song on download for my class and their nativity play. Can anybody help? I have searched the net high and low with no luck
-
Guest
Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'
Hi there,
Found this link if it's any good? If not Badsey Infant School School Road Badsey Worcestershire have the sheet music as they have used it in their recent nativity.
http://www.heritagedancerecordings.co.u ... g_page.htm
Found this link if it's any good? If not Badsey Infant School School Road Badsey Worcestershire have the sheet music as they have used it in their recent nativity.
http://www.heritagedancerecordings.co.u ... g_page.htm
-
Guest
Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'
i liked the song javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,'
')
-
Guest
Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'
you could look on singup you go to www.singup.co.uk
-
Guest
Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'
Hi
I'm in the same predicament. I'd like the music to this song, so I can share it with our kids,too.
I'm in the same predicament. I'd like the music to this song, so I can share it with our kids,too.
-
Guest
Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'
Does anyone have the piano scores for this song. Need it for school nativity
-
Guest
Looking for lyrics for Innkeepers song 'There isn't any room'
I used to sing this song when I was a kid in year one at school, now I'm teaching it to my five year old! Couldn't remember the words for the second verse, but now I can teach her those too!
-
Guest
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 40 guests
