Anybody knows the whole lyrics of this song..This is the chorus....
No matter what i my face..no matter what comes my way, no matter what the future holds, My God is in control, come what may..my faith is anchored in His name..and i'll forevermore Proclaim,,Shouting out His praise..No matter what comes my way...
no matter what comes my way lyrics
-
Guest
no matter what comes my way lyrics
I really can't find the whole lyrics of this song...this is an amazing song!
-
Guest
no matter what comes my way lyrics
THIS IS THE LYRICS BUT I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS OF THE LAST LINE OF THE 2ND STANZA. THIS IS THE LINE AND LINK BELOW.
"""AND SOON I'LL BE_______ AND SURE""""""
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUA4UfwKpU
chorus
No matter what i may face..
no matter what comes my way,
no matter what the future holds,
My God is in control, come what may..
my faith is anchored in His name..
and I'll forevermore Proclaim,,
Shouting out His praise..
No matter what comes my way...
STANZA 1
I caught the hills, I walked the valley
I've seen the darkness and the light
But through it all I see my Saviour
He is my Shepherd and my guide
STANZA 2
I've been to trials and through good times
I felt the pain and felt real joy
But through it all my God's been Faithful
AND SOON I'LL BE_______ AND SURE
Shouting out His praise..
No matter what comes my way...
"""AND SOON I'LL BE_______ AND SURE""""""
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUA4UfwKpU
chorus
No matter what i may face..
no matter what comes my way,
no matter what the future holds,
My God is in control, come what may..
my faith is anchored in His name..
and I'll forevermore Proclaim,,
Shouting out His praise..
No matter what comes my way...
STANZA 1
I caught the hills, I walked the valley
I've seen the darkness and the light
But through it all I see my Saviour
He is my Shepherd and my guide
STANZA 2
I've been to trials and through good times
I felt the pain and felt real joy
But through it all my God's been Faithful
AND SOON I'LL BE_______ AND SURE
Shouting out His praise..
No matter what comes my way...
-
Guest
no matter what comes my way lyrics
me too... we wanted to sing this in our church
-
Guest
no matter what comes my way lyrics
...........and soon I'll reach out that shore..
Last line of the 2nd stanza
Last line of the 2nd stanza
-
Guest
no matter what comes my way lyrics
No matter what I may face,
No matter what comes my way,
No matter what the future holds,
My God is in control, come what may.
My faith is anchored in His Name,
And I'll forevermore proclaim,
Shouting out His praise,
No matter what comes my way.
I've climbed the hills, I've walked the valleys,
I've seen the darkness and the light;
But through it all I've seen my Saviour,
He is my Shepherd and my Guide.
Chorus
No matter what I may face,
No matter what comes my way,
No matter what the future holds,
My God is in control, come what may.
My faith is anchored in His Name,
And I'll forevermore proclaim,
Shouting out His praise,
No matter what comes my way.
I've been through trials and the good times,
I've felt the pain and felt real joy;
But through it all my God's been faithful,
And soon I'll reach heaven's shore.
Chorus
You can find this music and their other songs in the Hook Family Publications songbook.
No matter what comes my way,
No matter what the future holds,
My God is in control, come what may.
My faith is anchored in His Name,
And I'll forevermore proclaim,
Shouting out His praise,
No matter what comes my way.
I've climbed the hills, I've walked the valleys,
I've seen the darkness and the light;
But through it all I've seen my Saviour,
He is my Shepherd and my Guide.
Chorus
No matter what I may face,
No matter what comes my way,
No matter what the future holds,
My God is in control, come what may.
My faith is anchored in His Name,
And I'll forevermore proclaim,
Shouting out His praise,
No matter what comes my way.
I've been through trials and the good times,
I've felt the pain and felt real joy;
But through it all my God's been faithful,
And soon I'll reach heaven's shore.
Chorus
You can find this music and their other songs in the Hook Family Publications songbook.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot], Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 60 guests
