Have been searching for the lyrics for long time, hopefully someone has
them
Thank you
Shyrl
Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders
-
Guest
Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders
I could not find it, but this is the song by the Mcgruders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gjgzpoW0jk
I tell you how I do it, I play it one sentence at a time, put the player on pause till I get the words typed, than click the player arrow to play another sentence, till I get the whole song typed.
Hope this helped.
I tell you how I do it, I play it one sentence at a time, put the player on pause till I get the words typed, than click the player arrow to play another sentence, till I get the whole song typed.
Hope this helped.
-
Guest
Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders
Hello kindly help me with the typed lyrics will appreciate very much
Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders
Kindly whoever know the lyrics of this song to help with it I will appreciate very much
Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders
Just a Few More Days ~ The McGruders
1. I had an urge today that took me by surprise
You should have seen that faraway look in my eyes
The way I longingly just watched those eastern skies
And I don't suppose you need to ask me why
(CHORUS)
Just a few more days and He's coming back again
He's already tarried longer~ than it should have been
I just don't know exactly what he's planned within
Just a few days and I believe he's coming back again
2.I've had some tears to fall along this christian way
And always in lifes storms I've hit my knees to pray
But now were closer to our homes the signs all say
And any minute now we'll feel him wipe all the tears away
1. I had an urge today that took me by surprise
You should have seen that faraway look in my eyes
The way I longingly just watched those eastern skies
And I don't suppose you need to ask me why
(CHORUS)
Just a few more days and He's coming back again
He's already tarried longer~ than it should have been
I just don't know exactly what he's planned within
Just a few days and I believe he's coming back again
2.I've had some tears to fall along this christian way
And always in lifes storms I've hit my knees to pray
But now were closer to our homes the signs all say
And any minute now we'll feel him wipe all the tears away
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 92 guests
