The First Thing I see will be Jesus.
The first thing I see will be my Lord
The First Thing I See Will Be Jesus
-
Guest
The First Thing I See Will Be Jesus
I have never seen a flower or a tree or sky alive so blue on a summer's afternoon.
I've never seen a sunrise or ocean waves at midnight.
But one day, I'll have my sight in a place where there's no night.
And, the first thing I'll see will be Jesus.
The first thing I see will be my Lord.
He'll look at me, and then say, "Well done my faithful friend."
The first thing I see will be Jesus.
If you need the rest of it (I couldn't make all of it out) you can look up Maleka West (The first thing I'll see will be Jesus) on youtube. The video I got these lyrics off of was uploaded by grayfamilyministries.
I've never seen a sunrise or ocean waves at midnight.
But one day, I'll have my sight in a place where there's no night.
And, the first thing I'll see will be Jesus.
The first thing I see will be my Lord.
He'll look at me, and then say, "Well done my faithful friend."
The first thing I see will be Jesus.
If you need the rest of it (I couldn't make all of it out) you can look up Maleka West (The first thing I'll see will be Jesus) on youtube. The video I got these lyrics off of was uploaded by grayfamilyministries.
-
Guest
The First Thing I See Will Be Jesus
Verse 2
I can hardly wait to see those pearly gates
And I know the streets of gold will be something to behold
All around the crystal sea I'll sing praises to my King
As I stand before the throne there I'll worship him alone
I can hardly wait to see those pearly gates
And I know the streets of gold will be something to behold
All around the crystal sea I'll sing praises to my King
As I stand before the throne there I'll worship him alone
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 87 guests
